Do you want to hit the open road and experience all it has to offer? Do you want to save money on your journey? Do you want to embark on a vacation unlike any other trip you’ve taken before?
You should consider a camper for rent. Camper RV rentals offer a fun, unique, all-in-one getaway experience. Oh, and did we mention that renting camper is easy on your budget?
Whether you have rented an RV or other recreational vehicle before, or this is your very first time exploring the RV rental world, RV Rentals Guide is here to help you find the answers you are looking for. Keep reading to find helpful information on camper and RV rentals:
How to find Campers for Rent
A lot can go into searching and deciding on an RV camper for rent. Before you can commit to anything, we understand you need to find a camper for rent that fits your budget and trip needs. Additionally, it’s essential that the search and rental process is efficient and seamless. So, where’s the best place to start?
We recommend starting your search online. From there, there are two main avenues to explore:
- Online camper RV rental websites. Websites that are dedicated to helping travelers rent campers offer potential renters a large selection of campers to rent. These websites return numerous listings that fit your specific search criteria and show you the camper for rent details, rental price, location, amenities, photos, and more. You can easily compare and contrast listings and find contact information for the camper owner.
- Camper and RV rentals company or dealer. You can also find large or locally owned camper RV rental companies or dealers that function just like a car rental company. Through your online searches, you may find that you live close to a camper and RV rentals lot. You can head over to view the selection they have and see each camper to rent in person.
You may find that the online camper RV rental websites have a much larger selection to choose from.
A helpful tip: Visiting at least one camper and RV rentals company and browsing the camper rentals they have on the lot – even if you decided to not rent one from the company – can help you get an idea of what to look for in your online searches.
Camper RV Rental by Owner
As you do your research in finding the perfect camper for rent, you may begin to find the benefits of renting camper from a private owner outweigh any other rental option. It’s true. Check out the positives of finding a camper for rent through a private owner instead of through a rental company or dealer:
- Your budget will thank you.
Camper RV rentals from a private owner are typically less expensive, as private owners don’t have overhead costs and, if reasonable, will usually work with your budget. Finding a camper to rent from a private owner usually means no hidden fees or restrictions, either, as compared to renting from a camper and RV rentals dealer.
- You will find a larger selection to choose from.
Private camper and RV rentals owners flock to online RV rental websites to list their camper or RVs when they are not using them. They know that these websites give renters hundreds to thousands of return searches, depending on search criteria. In contrast, camper and RV rentals dealers have a much smaller inventory to choose from on their lot, and they are usually limited to the make and models they carry.
- You will probably experience a more pleasant and enjoyable rental process from start to finish.
Once you find an RV camper for rent and contact the owner, you are the only one they are dealing with. In turn, this makes for a more personable, individualized rental experience. Keep in mind, private owners take great pride in their campers and RVs, and what to make sure you do, too.
Where to Find the Best Deals on Camper Rentals
Now that you have a pretty good idea of how to find campers for rent, you are well on your way to finding the best deal on camper RV rentals. First, you need to set a budget and decide on a few camper RV rental details.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- What do you need a renting camper for?
- Are you going on a cross-country road trip and need it to sleep in at night?
- Are you going to a local or out of state campground and need a camper to rent?
- Are you going to an event, like a tailgate, multi-day sporting event, week-long fair, etc.?
Keeping your reason for renting a camper top of mind will help you sort out what kind of camper is best for your trip. Additionally, this detail will help you decide between a pop-up camper for rent, or a trailer camper for rent.
- What amenities do you need your camper for rent to include?
- How many people do you need your camper to accommodate?
- What amenities do you need within the camper for rent? Such as couch, kitchenette, beds, etc.
- Do you want a bike rake off the back of the camper for rent? What about an awning overhang over the door?
- What is your maximum budget for the camper RV rental?
- What is your price range for an RV camper for rent?
- How many people will be contributing to the overall rental price?
- Keep in mind, your rental price will depend on how many days you will need to rent the camper, the amenities you desire, the size of the camper, and (sometimes) the year, make, and model of the camper RV rental.
Give RV Rentals Guide a try in your camper for rent search.
We are a comprehensive, easy-to-use online RV rental website that directly connects you with camper and RV owners all over the country. You can view thousands of camper and RV rentals and find the one that meets your budget and trip needs. We strive to help you find the best deals and the lowest prices on your camper RV rental.