Considering an 11 person RV rental? Vacationing with family and friends is truly one of the greatest experiences you can invest in. For the road trip enthusiast, renting a recreational vehicle proves to be an unforgettable, once in a lifetime adventure, no matter how many times you do it.
Large family? No problem. A big group of friends? The more the merrier. From family reunions to bucket list road trips with old college friends, an 11 passenger RV rental will give you the trip you’ve been dreaming of.
It’s time to make your RV dream a reality. Keep reading to learn all about an eleven person RV rental, like where to find an RV rental for 11 people, prices for RV rental sleeps 11, and the benefits of these live-in recreational vehicles.
Why an Eleven Passenger RV Rental?
Perhaps the question shouldn’t be, “Why should I rent an eleven person RV rental?” but, instead, “Why not?”
This is our thoughts exactly. We have yet to meet a family who has regretted their eleven passenger RV rental. Many cite the following as the benefits of an eleven passenger RV rental, but not limited to:
1. There’s room for everyone, including your pets.
Making the smart and spacious decision to find an 11 person RV rental for your open road trip provides you with a large array of benefits. One of the biggest – and most obvious – benefits is the size of the RV.
When you’re vacationing with eleven people, space is nice. When you’re vacationing on the road with eleven people, space is essential. An 11 passenger RV rental will give you just that. For family and friends who want to invite their pets, there will be room for furry friends, too.
2. The comforts and luxuries of home journey with you.
Any means of travel can become long and uncomfortable at certain points. When you’re driving for long stretches of time and for multiple days at a time, your comfort and the accommodates readily available to you and your travel partners can make or break the experience.
Rest assured, an eleven person RV rental will provide you with unrivaled vehicle comfort and deliver the necessities you’re used to at home, such as:
- Plush chairs
- Cozy beds
- Kitchen that includes a sink, refrigerator, counter tops, cabinets, and mini stove
- Bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower
- Television that can be connected to a DVD player or video game counsel
- High ceilings
- Under carriage storage compartments
- Exterior bike rack carriers on the back
- Much more
*Please note: all amenities vary and may differ depending on the 11 person RV rental you select.
3. Travel from destination to destination with freedom to do more.
With all of the amenities we mentioned above, it’s important to remind RV renters that these spacious 11 person RV rentals allow everyone inside more freedom while in transit. Of course, safety is pivotal and all safety requirements and recommendations MUST be followed – including seatbelts.
But when seats are as plush and large as these RV chairs and couches, and they are able to line up to a table, you and your passengers can do a lot more when the RV is in motion.
4. Enjoy the company of all your travel companions.
In conjunction with the space and freedom benefits just discussed, an 11 passenger RV rental also empowers your travel group to bond, grow closer, and foster more once-in-a-lifetime memories by living and sleeping under one roof for the entire duration of the trip.
5. Save on traditional travel expenses and add convenience.
An RV rental for 11 people eliminates the need for hotel expenses, multiple cars (meaning, multiple gas expenses and maintenance needs), restaurant stops (since you have a full functioning kitchen with food storage), etc.
Where Can You Rent an 11 Berth RV Hire?
Are you looking for an 11 berth motorhome hire?
You’re on the right path, and choosing the most cost-effective route. So, how can you find the perfect eleven person RV rental for your dream road trip vacation? You can start your search in several places, but be sure you shop around before you commit to a rental. Thorough research will help you find the 11 person RV rental that fits your budget and meets your family’s and trip’s needs.
Unless you know of or live by an in-person RV rental company, the best place to start your search is online.
- Find an online RV rental website. These websites are robust search engines for RV renters. By simply providing your location with your zip code, rental websites will return pages of privately-owned RVs that are close to you. Once you refine your search, you can view 11 person RV rentals and compare prices, locations, amenities, and so on.
- Find an RV rental company. Go to a locally owned or national chain rental company to see what kind of eleven person RV rentals they have available on the lot. Even if you don’t commit to an RV rental for 11 people from one of these companies, a visit to the lot can give you a great idea of what you want and what to look for online.
Cost of 11 Passenger RV Rentals
The rental cost of 11 passenger RV rentals will vary depending on:
- Where or who you rent from
- Amenities included in the RV
- The time of year you’re renting (warmer months are always more expensive, as demand for 11 person RV rentals is high)
- The age of the RV
In general, however, most renters are able to find the eleven passenger RV rental they want for under $200 a night. Keep in mind, eleven people means other people can chip in and split the cost.
Get your search for your 11 person RV rental started today by heading over to RV Rental Guide. We’re a trusted RV rental site where thousands of private RV owners list their RVs for rent when they’re not on the open road themselves.
By simply entering your zip code, you will find an extensive list of available rentals close to you, or a short drive away. The best part? You can save up to 43% on 11 passenger RV rentals.