The Winnebago name is known worldwide for fun, innovation and quality RVs. If you are looking for a Winnebago hire USA, you’ll have lots of choices. The company produces RVs in all sizes and a large variety of floorplans. We’ll show you how to find the right Winnebago for you at a budget friendly price.
Why Winnebago Rental in USA?
Winnebago is on the forefront of innovation in RVs, constantly adding the latest in creature comforts and amenities to its motorhomes. Key featurees include:
• The BenchMark full comfort dinette. Designed for comfortable dining and converting for comfortable sleeping as well, with plenty of storage underneath
• Ultraleather Euro Recliner for comfortable and elegant seating
• Glide &Dine tabletop built on a hidden track slides to provide maximum space for dining, computer workstation, or out of the way for plenty of living space
• A Big Shower for plenty of elbow room and a pleasant shower experience
• Flexible bed designed for sleeping or lounging comfort
• Extendable sofa allows more seating space when needed
While each Winnebago is configured differently and will have different amenities, you can count on Winnebago to offer the latest in design comfort.
Which Winnebago – Types of Winnebago Rentals in USA
When it comes to a Winnebago hire in the USA, you can choose from the most compact camper vans to the largest luxury motorhomes. It can be difficult to decide which is best for you, and there is a lot to consider. In general, the most important things to consider are size, amenities, and budget. We will discuss each of these in more detail.
Winnebago Models of all Sizes
Size is important because larger motorhomes can offer more in luxury amenities and are more spacious. Large motorhomes can be a dream to drive since they offer the latest in power assistance. However, that large size comes with a price. Finding a parking place for a large motorhome can be difficult, especially in the city. Their height can also make some routes impossible when low bridges or overhangs are present. Many RVers with large motorhomes tow an extra vehicle for exactly this reason.
Meanwhile, the smallest Winnebago RVs are more cramped and have less space for some of the nicer amenities of the large motorhomes. However, you can take them everywhere and easily find parking. They are also budget friendly.
Motorhomes are Classified According to Size:
• Class A RVs are the largest motorhomes, measuring between 25 and 40 feet or more in length. Class A motorhomes are also the most luxurious. They come with all the basic amenities and plenty of extras. You will find models with full-size kitchens, extra-large bathrooms, and queen or king master suites. Winnebago currently five different Class A diesel motorhomes, including the 25 foot diesel Via, the Forza, the Journey, the tour, and the Grand Tour. A new Via starts selling at over $161,000 and the Grand Tour starting price is over $500,000. Aren’t you glad you’re renting?
• Midsize motorhomes are labeled Class C and look like a cross between a truck and a motorhome. Many RVers prefer Class C motorhomes for their mix of amenities and maneuverability. In many ways, Class C motorhomes are the perfect compromise between luxury and affordability. Winnebago’s new line of Class C motorhomes offers eight different models with prices starting at just above $82.000. Even the lower priced models offer luxury amenities and extra space in the form of slideouts. A Class C Winnebago hire USA luxury model is an excellent choice for most families and small groups.
• The smallest motorhomes are the Class B motorhomes, sometimes called conversion vans, at 16 to 25 feet. The newest Winnebago Class B models, the Era, Paseo, and Travato, are small but they pack many amenities into the space. You won’t find a more maneuverability or luxury in such a small space anywhere else. For a small Winnebago hire in the USA, a Class B is perfect for a couple or small family.
Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels
Winnebago is known for its classic motorhome, but they also offer travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, and toy haulers. You’ll find Winnebago trailers in sizes from 9 feet to 45 feet or more. You’ll need a suitable tow vehicle, and the right hitch. Trailers are usually more budget friendly than a motorhome and can be just as luxurious and even more spacious since they don’t have a driving area.
Where to Find a Winnebago Hire USA Coast to Coast
When looking for a Winnebago luxury Winnebago hire USA, the most obvious place to start is at the Winnebago dealership. Winnebago Dealers have a limited selection of Winnebago motorhome hire USA models available for rent. Moreover, of course, RV rental companies will also have Winnebago motorhomes and trailers in their selection of RVs for rent.
If you want to find the largest selection and best prices, however, use an online peer-to-peer RV rental website. These sites have a large selection of Winnebago RVs for rent, including Winnebago hire East Coast USA and all points westward. Peer-to-peer sites have an assortment of the newest Winnebago models – which go for top prices- to older models that are more budget minded. They list RVs from dealerships and individual owners, so the competition keeps prices reasonable.
Winnebago Hire USA Prices
Winnebago hire USA prices can be very affordable for an older model with a few years of use on it. Most of these RVs are well-maintained and offer all the amenities you’d want or expect. The newest luxury models can rent for a pretty penny, but of course, you will be living the millionaire lifestyle in these Winnebago models.
Size, model, age, and amenities will determine the daily rate for the most part. However, location and season can also have an effect. In general, Class A Winnebagos rent for approximately $150 to 500+ per night. Class Bs and travel trailers are more affordable at $60 to $200 per night.
The daily rate doesn’t tell the entire story, however. You’ll also encounter mileage and generator fees, especially if you rent from a Winnebago dealership. RV owners and a few RV rental agencies are more likely to offer unlimited miles and generator use. This can make a huge difference in your total costs, so make sure you understand all of the Winnebago hire USA prices and fees before you rent. If you are renting through a peer-to-peer RV website, you may have the opportunity to negotiate some of the costs.
A Winnebago Hire USA is the Beginning of an Epic Vacation
No matter which Winnebago you decide to rent, you’re bound to have a great vacation. Whether you start with a one-way Winnebago Hire East Coast USA and head out across the country, or stay closer to home, you’ll find plenty to see and do on your vacation.