If you have ever dreamed of hitting the open road in a luxury RV, now is a good time to turn those dreams into reality. Find out if the RV lifestyle meets your expectations with an RV bus rental. Thanks to dealerships and peer-to-peer companies, it has never been easier to find an RV coach rental anywhere in the country.
RV Bus Rental in the USA
Renting an RV bus is an excellent way to explore the country or enjoy a family vacation. Also called Class A motorhomes, RV buses are among the most luxurious and comfortable RVs available. They offer more space and high-end features that families enjoy.
While a luxury Class A motorhome is one of the more expensive RV choices, it still offers a good value. Family vacations and cross-country trips become an adventure in an RV. Here are a few examples of what RV bus rental deals might look like.
Imagine enjoying the Florida theme parks all day and the convenience of a Class A Windsport motorhome at night. It sleeps 8 and offers quite a few luxuries:
· Full-length slide-out with plenty of interior space
· A well-appointed kitchen with everything you need to enjoy home cooked meals
· Private master bedroom with a king size bed
· Three flat screen TVs
· An outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, folding table and portable gas grill
Or, enjoy the exceptional beauty of Yellowstone National Park from the luxury of a 2017 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 31S. You’ll enjoy all the comforts of home while visiting the Mammoth Hot Springs, the Old Faithful geyser, and catching sight of roaming bison. You’ll find more to see and do when you camp in the park in an RV bus rental.
Advantages of a Bus RV Rental
The biggest advantages of a Class A motorhome rental are luxury and space. You truly can enjoy all the comforts of home in one of these luxurious RV rentals. Other advantages include:
- Easy to drive on the highway. The elevated driver’s seat, large windows, and mirrors give the driver a great view of the road. Most newer models also come equipped with side and rear cameras for easier turning and backing.
- Spacious, open floor plans. These RVs have plenty of living and storage space. As an extra perk, the living area is easily accessible during the trip.
- Slideouts give you more space, so everyone has room to spread out and enjoy the trip without feeling cramped. Outside entertainment centers and retractable awnings take the fun outdoors. Enjoy an outdoor barbecue or sit around a campfire and enjoy family time.
- Tow an extra vehicle. And you’re going to want one if your trip includes a lot of sightseeing or city driving. A large class C vehicle can be hard to drive and park in heavy traffic.
- Enjoy Plenty of storage space. One of the advantages of an RV vacation is you can take everything with you. Class A RVs offer plenty of storage space, including a small closet in the bedroom, a large pantry, and outdoor basement space for lounge chairs and barbecues.
Better than a Hotel Room
When you rent a RV bus, you get more than a room; you get mobility. Easily pick-up and move when the mood strikes without the hassles of packing. Enjoy all the advantages of a luxurious room anywhere you want it. You can explore our wonderful national parks or boondock in an out of the way spot with a breathtaking view. Experience the best of camping in luxury in an RV bus rental.
Here are some of the features you can find in a sleeper bus rental that you’ll never find in the average motel room:
- A fully functioning kitchen with a range, refrigerator, microwave and more
- Comfortable dining area
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Bike Racks
- Barbecue grill
- Exterior awning
- Fantastic views in secluded places
An RV bus rental provides you with all the comforts you need to have an amazing family vacation. And best of all, the RV bus rental cost is very affordable. When you consider the cost of expensive hotel rooms for every family member and dining out for every meal, it is easy to see that you will save money on this adventure vacation.
Traveling in an RV Coach Rental
Riding in an RV bus rental is like traveling in your hotel suite, without all the packing and unpacking. Everything is accessible while on the road. The kids can play a game, enjoy their snacks, and have room to stretch out while traveling safely down the road. You’ll all arrive more relaxed and ready to start your adventure.
But how does it drive? On the open road, driving an RV bus is not difficult, and that is one of the reasons they are so popular. Experienced drivers easily adapt to driving a motor home. The driver and passenger sit behind huge windows with a great view. Large mirrors and cameras give you a good view of the road and traffic around you.
The only real disadvantage of driving an RV is in city traffic. It can be difficult to find parking, and you need to pay attention to the height of the RV, especially going under bridges and in the fast food drive thru. If your destination is in the city, consider towing a vehicle or renting one at your destination.
Where to Find an RV Coach Rental
RV owners and RV dealerships are renting out RVs for short trips and longer vacations. But trying to find the best deal by going to a dealership is difficult, especially at a distance. Fortunately, peer-to-peer rentals makes the process easy. You can rent an RV in your hometown, or fly across the country and have one waiting for you on arrival. Simply start your search clicking the state where you want to start your RV adventure. RVs Rentals Guide sorts through all the RVs available from dealerships and individual owners to find the best deals. Choose your RV and make your reservation online. Your adventure awaits.