They offer plenty of space, accommodating between two to eight people comfortably. You’ll enjoy the fantastic views from the front windows and the flexibility they offer on the road.
Renting a Diesel Pusher
If you think a luxury diesel RV is right for you, take a few vacations in a diesel pusher rental. You’ll be able to get the feel of driving a large rig and enjoy a few different floor plans before you make a buying decision. Enjoying a few trips in a diesel motorhome rental will help you learn what to look for in diesel RV rentals.
Diesel Pusher For Rent By Owner
Diesel RV rentals are available from dealerships and individual owners. Renting out their RV when it is not in use helps the owner defray some of the costs of RV ownership, but finding renters can be difficult. Peer-to-peer rental websites help unite renter and owner to everyone’s advantage. You’ll be able to find the right diesel pusher for rent by owner using these sites.
The Pros and Cons of a Diesel RV Rental
A diesel motorhome rental is not for everyone, but most people enjoy the comfort they provide. A diesel motorhome rental offers all the advantages of camping, in luxury accommodations. You have the flexibility and freedom to take your vacation at your pace. Here are some of the pros and cons of a diesel pusher rental.
- Driving a diesel pusher rental takes a little getting used to, but most experienced drivers quickly adjust. They are easy to drive on the interstate, with good visibility and decent gas mileage. You’ll have enough power to tow a vehicle if you like, and all the stopping power of air brakes.
- On the downside, you need a special license to drive a Class A motorhome in some states, so check before you rent. Additionally, large diesel RVs are difficult to maneuver in city traffic, and parking can be a problem.
- You’ll find campgrounds that cater to large Class A motorhomes. But some campgrounds may not have suitable spaces for the largest diesel pusher rental. Call ahead for information on availability and the amenities available. Check out our Complete Guide to Campgrounds.
- Breakdowns and repairs can be a rare problem when you’re on the road in a diesel pusher for rent by owner. But by going through a reputable rental site, you’ll have someone available 24/7 to help you on the road. They will help you with set-up or take-down problems and minor repairs. For major breakdowns, they will help you get repairs and keep your vacation on track.
- A diesel pusher rental can be as long as 45 feet, offering plenty of space inside. You’ll have outdoor basement storage for tools and lounge chairs. Inside you’ll find a large pantry and plenty of closet space. Slide-outs open up the living areas for a spacious feel.
Why Rent a Diesel Pusher RV
When you decide to rent a diesel pusher RV, you’ll enjoy the best of a luxury vacation and nature at its finest. But you do have options, with a full range of RVs available from tiny tear-drop trailers to gas powered RVs. Why is a diesel pusher for rent by owner the best way to go? You’ll be enjoying the best that RV renting has to offer, without the cost of RV ownership. If economy is a factor, you might want to go with a smaller rig. When it comes to comfort, these diesel RV rentals win, hands down. In a diesel motorhome, you’ll enjoy luxury amenities including:
- Comfortable beds and seating
- Large flat screen TVs with satellite hookups
- Outdoor entertainment systems
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers and ice makers
- Full-size bath
There has been much debate over whether diesel is better than a gas RV. Diesel fuel is more difficult to find on the road, although more stations are offering diesel than ever. But diesel offers a few advantages over gas-powered RVs.
Diesel motorhomes get much better fuel efficiency than a gas engine, even when pushing a large RV. You can expect to get 8-14 mpg in a diesel rig, compared to only 6-10 mpg for a gas engine.
Since diesel motorhomes are much more expensive, they are usually more luxurious. They feel more like a small apartment than an RV. These extra luxuries help campers feel at home and enjoy the vacation more.
Passengers sleeping in the back bedroom will enjoy a quiet night. Annoying generator noises are kept away from the sleeping areas for peaceful sleep.
Where to Find a Diesel Pusher Rental
When you are ready to rent, you will find a large selection of diesel pusher for rent by owner available at peer-to-peer sites. These sites make it easy to sort RVs by type, cost, or location.
For short weekend rentals, look for diesel RV rentals near you. You can take a short trip, enjoy the nearby parks and attractions and try out the RV lifestyle. But for longer trips, you have even better options.
Consider exploring the country. You can choose a destination you’ve never explored before. For example, spend a couple of weeks exploring the northwest US in a diesel pusher rental. Rent an RV near your destination area, then fly in and pick up your RV. Enjoy your time exploring the area and see all the sights. You can explore a different part of the country each vacation and get to know our country in a diesel pusher RV rental.
RVrentalsguide.com offers all the information you will need to find the best RV rentals. Check out our step-by-step guide on How to Rent an RV.
Whether you decide to stay in your own backyard or hit the road, you’ll do it in style in a Diesel pusher rental. Comfort, flexibility, luxury, and amazing destinations. You can have it all on your next vacation.